Thank you for your interest.
We are currently recruiting for:
– Digital Health & Wellbeing Coaches: To deliver 1:1 NHS Type 2 Diabetes Remission Programmes nationally, part-time employed (half-time or more)
– In-person Health & Wellbeing Coaches: To deliver 1:1 in-person clinics for NHS Type 2 Diabetes Remission Programmes in specific areas, paid sessionally
Central team roles:
– Senior Programme Support Adviser
– On Programme Administrator
See below for details
We are currently recruiting for Health and Wellbeing Coaches to deliver the NHS Type 2 Diabetes Path to Remission Programme in-person (formerly the NHS Low Calorie Diet Programme).
We are looking for Coaches to deliver digitally to individuals.
We are also looking for Coaches to deliver in-person to individuals in the following areas:
– Bath, North East Somerset, Swindon & Wiltshire
– Birmingham & Solihull
– Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
– Greater Manchester
– Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland
– Mid & South Essex
– North East & North Cumbria
– Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
– South Yorkshire.
Please read the relevant job ad and you can fill in the online application form here
Recruitment is ongoing for excellent candidates.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles.
Please read the relevant job ad and fill in the online application form using the link in the job ad if you’re interested.
We’re seeking to fill these positions as soon as possible so please do not delay if you’re interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!